Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator« Back
Job #:: 03-213
Job Title: Senior Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of cancer patients. We have used our proprietary drug discovery platform to develop a diverse pipeline of drug candidates designed to improve outcomes for patients with cancer by enhancing the quality, rate and/or durability of their responses to treatment. We currently retain global development and commercialization rights to our drug candidates, including three programs in clinical development. Deciphera (NASDAQ: DCPH) is a publicly traded company headquartered just outside Boston in Waltham, Massachusetts. Our state-of-the-art research facility is located near the University of Kansas School of Pharmacy in Lawrence, Kansas.
We offer an outstanding culture and opportunity for personal and professional growth based on these key principles:
• providing a collaborative, energized and fun work environment where people are empowered and supported in the achievement of their career goals
• a diverse and multi-disciplinary workforce
• dedicated and talented people who are passionate about achieving excellence in all they do
• a work environment that allows you to balance your priorities
• above all else, a commitment to the patients we serve
We are seeking a Senior Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator to support all aspects of the accounts payable cycle.
This position will report to the Accounts Payable Specialist and be located in the Waltham, MA office.
• Prioritize, manage and process A/P entries for daily, weekly, monthly functions
• Review and audit expense reports for processing, adhering to company travel policy
• Input expense payable requests for reimbursement
• Process purchase orders into AP system upon complete review of approved and signed contract and audit of account coding
• Monitor the Accounts Payable inbox in Outlook and resolve invoicing requirements
• Obtain proper approvals for PO, invoices and payments
• Resolve invoice and payment disputes, including communication with vendors, as needed
• Distribute payments to include check, wires, ACH/credit card processing
• Maintain and reconcile vendor records and accounts
• Process 1099’s
• Assist team with GL and bank reconciliation, as needed
• Work with Accounting team on other accounting related projects
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience in accounts payable preferably in a biotech
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Experience with NetSuite and Concur, a plus
• Requires attention to detail and compliance with strict deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Deciphera offers competitive compensation, including equity-based compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance and a flexible spending account for either health care and/or dependent care.