Recruiting Coordinator« Back
Location: Waltham, MA
This is an exciting opportunity to join Deciphera Pharmaceuticals in a Recruiting Coordinator role.
Deciphera is a growing, well-funded clinical stage company. Over the past year we have doubled in size and plan to continue to grow as our lead oncology program moves into phase 3 clinical development.
As part of the Human Resources team you will have the opportunity to collaborate with people from all departments and functions. In this highly visible role, you will support candidates and hiring managers through all stages of recruiting and on-boarding.
Deciphera offers an outstanding culture focused on these key principles:
- Providing a collaborative and energized work environment
- A diverse and multi-disciplinary workforce
- Dedicated and talented people who are passionate about achieving excellence in all they do
- A commitment to the patients we serve
If this motivates you and sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews
- Manage job postings and applicant tracking system
- Candidate offer letters
- Greet and provide general support to guests and candidates
- Support Talent Acquisition team
- Partner with the HR team on employee communications, employer branding/social media, employee referral and other promotional programs
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant office work experience
- Energetic, can do attitude
- Team player a must
- Great communication and writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Strong MS office skills including – Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems a plus, but not required